When you've been injured, it's great to have someone on your side
The most common type of vehicle accident in BC is the collision between two motor vehicles. Generally speaking, in a two-vehicle collision, a driver is more likely to be at-fault in instances where he or she:
- Cuts into the other lane quickly without signalling or shoulder checking.
- Runs a stop sign or red light.
- Operates a vehicle under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Is distracted by texting or talking on a handheld device.
- Hits an oncoming vehicle head-on in opposing lane.
- Rear ends a vehicle.
- Causes a collision while speeding.